Dear Neighbors and Clients,
We know you have so much to take care of- your family, your work, and your home. We want you to know that through current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you can count on all of us at Austin Plumbing Company and Polar Express Heating and Air to be here for you.
Simply put, we’re open and serving clients and plan to stay open to provide you with the essential plumbing and HVAC services you and your home require.
Here’s our plan:
- Because your plumbing and HVAC system doesn’t know that COVID-19 shut down the world, we’re running business as usual.
- No one on our team has travelled abroad, shows or has shown any published symptoms of COVID-19. Should that change, rest assured that team member will be staying at home.
- We’re following the published CDC.gov recommended protocols and have instructed our team not to offer handshakes and to keep the recommended distances (when possible) from all clients.
- All of our trucks have, and always have had, disinfectant wipes and other sanitizing cleaners along with rubber gloves and other safety measures to keep you and our team healthy and safe.
- If you or anyone at your home may be sick, please let our call center know when you book service so that we can take extra precautions when servicing your home.
As our neighbors, your health and safety are always of the utmost importance. Our commitment to you is to be here to take care of your plumbing and HVAC systems, as well as do everything we can to reduce the impact of the COVID-19 situation.
If there is anything we can do to assist you during this challenging time, please let us know. Stay safe and healthy!
Your neighbors at Austin Plumbing and Polar Express Heating and Air!